Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Kitchen Shower

Today was my Kitchen Shower at the home of Vickie & Eddie Plemons.
So many of our friends from church and ladies that my mom works with were able to come and show there love and support for me and my mom.
I got almost all of my everyday dishes, some bake ware, utensils, a quesadilla maker, a waffle maker, 2 Wilton Armetale platters (which I totally love), and tons of other GREAT gifts.
Chase and I are so excited about all our new stuff. We have already rearranged the kitchen and put it all away.

2 comments:

  1. Thats awesome you got so much great stuff! We have the same dishes! I LOVE THEM! Me, you, and Lauren all have them =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girls! and Yes we do all need to get together soon. I hope you ladies have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker