Tonight, Chase and I went to Lauren-Taylor's Demo release party at Moe's Southwestern Grill in Vestavia. She did a great job! There was a huge turn out of people there to support her and her dream. If you haven't heard her sing, look for chances to hear her play around town.
Monday, November 24, 2008
It's been a while
I've been neglecting our blog over the past week or so. I'm not sure why except that I've been sick and I couldn't think of anything to write. BUT guess what...tomorrow I'm going to catch up on some of the stuff that has gone on the past week or so.
Tonight, Chase and I went to Lauren-Taylor's Demo release party at Moe's Southwestern Grill in Vestavia. She did a great job! There was a huge turn out of people there to support her and her dream. If you haven't heard her sing, look for chances to hear her play around town.
Okay that's all I have in me for tonight. One more day and I'll fill you guys in.
Tonight, Chase and I went to Lauren-Taylor's Demo release party at Moe's Southwestern Grill in Vestavia. She did a great job! There was a huge turn out of people there to support her and her dream. If you haven't heard her sing, look for chances to hear her play around town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment