Today Jessica sent us the link to our engagement pictures. She did such a great job! If anyone needs pictures taken she is wonderful and probably one of the sweetest people in the world. I'm am so excited that she is taking our wedding pictures also. Soon our pictures will be in a gallery on her website which will be pretty cool too.
Let us know what you think!
www.jessicawrightphotography.com/chaseandallison
Let us know what you think!
www.jessicawrightphotography.


Allison, ya'lls engagement pictures are awesome! She did a great job and ya'll both look georgeous.. I have your Holiday basket. I tried to get it to you before the shower but I didn't get the stuff I ordered until Friday afternoon. I have it in my car and I will try to get it to you soon! Love you
ReplyDeleteGuys these are AMAZING!!!! I am so gonna use her whenever we decide to get married!!! Great pics!!!!
ReplyDelete