Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Decorations

This is the beautiful ornament my Mom got Chase and I for our first Christmas together. On the back it says, "God has poured out His love into our hearts." Romans 5:5
Thanks Mom!
This is our pretty tree!
I bought a Yorkie ornament for Marley. She doesn't know it but I'm sure she would like it if she could talk to us. ha!

We have ornaments that say Peace and Noel. They are all either red, gold, or silver.
I think it is really pretty. It's kinda small but it's our starter tree. Once we get into a bigger house in a few years we'll get to have a bigger Christmas tree. Yay!
Merry Christmas early!

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I think we have the exact tree! It's perfect for us right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tree!!! I think its beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker