Monday, June 15, 2009

Belly Post - 6 and 1/2 Week


This is me at 6 and 1/2 weeks pregnant. I'm not showing yet but in the next few weeks, okay a lot of weeks, I should start showing. I'm going to be posting monthly updates on my belly so just get ready.

I'm still feeling pretty good. I had my first craving this morning. It was for Chef Boyardee Ravioli. Strange but true! Thankfully we had some and it was really good!

Now I'm resting on the couch while Chase and his dad work on finishing our hall closet.

2 comments:

  1. Instead of doing monthly updates, I would do weekly.. You will change SOO much from week to week :) I bet you will notice a little belly by the time you are 9 weeks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Belly Book that I'm going to be putting pictures in and things and it has a place for weekly pictures so I guess I will do that. I can't wait to start showing because then I'll be able to see that it's real.

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker