We're having a baby!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last Tuesday I came home and took a test. I was SO shocked and EXCITED when I saw that little plus sign. I couldn't believe it!! I had to keep going back into to bathroom to look again. I've taken 3 tests now and they all came out positive. I'm SO excited to be a Mommy-to-be! Chase is also EXCITED to be a Daddy-to-be!
This is the shirt that I made to wear to our parent's houses when we went to surprise them with the news. They were all very excited!! My parents were in shock but still happy for us. Chase's parents are pumped about the little one!
I am already 5 weeks and we just found out on Tuesday!
Like I already said, We are SO excited!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The babies name will be Brantley after Chase's mom. Her madden name was Brantley. She was an AMAZING mother and we want to name the baby in her memory and honor. We're still working on the middle names but whether it's a boy or girl, his/her first name will be Brantley.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last Tuesday I came home and took a test. I was SO shocked and EXCITED when I saw that little plus sign. I couldn't believe it!! I had to keep going back into to bathroom to look again. I've taken 3 tests now and they all came out positive. I'm SO excited to be a Mommy-to-be! Chase is also EXCITED to be a Daddy-to-be!
This is the shirt that I made to wear to our parent's houses when we went to surprise them with the news. They were all very excited!! My parents were in shock but still happy for us. Chase's parents are pumped about the little one!I am already 5 weeks and we just found out on Tuesday!
Like I already said, We are SO excited!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The babies name will be Brantley after Chase's mom. Her madden name was Brantley. She was an AMAZING mother and we want to name the baby in her memory and honor. We're still working on the middle names but whether it's a boy or girl, his/her first name will be Brantley.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is one of those ticker things that I made. I can't believe we have less than 8 months to go already. I can't wait to meet him/her!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TheBump also says that the baby is the size of an appleseed this week. I think that is so neat!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did a Chinese Gender Predictor on TheBump.com and it predicts that we'll be having a BOY. If so, his name will be Brantley Owen Williamson. We'll see in a few weeks if it's right or not when we get to that ultrasound. The website said it has 90% accuracy and was found in an ancient tomb in Beijing.
When I did it on this website, it says we're having a GIRL and that my Chinese Age is 26. Hmm? I just thought it was fun!
Can you tell I'm excited??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TheBump also says that the baby is the size of an appleseed this week. I think that is so neat!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did a Chinese Gender Predictor on TheBump.com and it predicts that we'll be having a BOY. If so, his name will be Brantley Owen Williamson. We'll see in a few weeks if it's right or not when we get to that ultrasound. The website said it has 90% accuracy and was found in an ancient tomb in Beijing.
When I did it on this website, it says we're having a GIRL and that my Chinese Age is 26. Hmm? I just thought it was fun!
Can you tell I'm excited??


Yay!! for baby Brantley!! I am so excited for you two and if you need ANYTHING or have any questions I am always here! LOVE YOU!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! CONGRATS GIRL! I AM SO HAPPY & EXCITED FOR YOU! I LOVE THE NAME BRANTLEY. OH, CUTE IDEA WITH THE SHIRT! (I KNEW YOU WOULD HAVE TO POST IT SOMEWHERE, HAHA)
ReplyDeleteThank you all! We are beyond excited! If there is anyone that reads this and didn't already know the news, I'm sorry we hadn't told you yet I just couldn't wait any longer to post on our Blog. We love you all!! Yay, for baby Brantley!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you two! Brantley is such a cute name!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you!
ReplyDelete