This morning I went and got my hair chopped off. She cut about 4 and 1/2 inches off. It feels really good and looks much better than it does in this picture.
This is a picture of the back.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I also went to the doctor and found out that I am for sure 6 weeks pregnant. My doctor said that it sounds like I'm progressing like I should be. I still haven't had any nausea so that is a huge blessing! Chase and I go back next Thursday afternoon to hopefully hear the heartbeat for the first time.
Please pray with us this week that both myself and the baby continue to grow as we are suppose to and that I don't start feeling sick. Chase and I are so blessed to be given this tiny gift and we thank the Lord everyday for him or her.
I'll keep you all updated on how Brantley and I are doing.



No comments:
Post a Comment