Speaking of Chase, he is at the beach this weekend for a bachelor party. I've got lots to do while he's gone. I'm going to get to all those things tomorrow because tonight I'm just going to sit on the couch with Marley, Blog, Facebook and watch TV. Relaxing!!!! It's only been a few hours and I REALLY miss Chase. This is the longest we've been apart since we got married so I'm kinda bored but totally enjoying this chance to be lazy and not feeling guilty about it. hehe! (Not that he makes me feel guilty)
This is a picture from the first night Chase and I met. We were almost instantly attracted to each other without even talking all that much. We just kinda clicked! Chase asked me out for dinner the next night and that is when our relationship really started.
That was such an amazing week in my life. I thank the Lord daily for Chase and for the way my life has changed since he has come into it. I feel like we have totally completed each other. I couldn't be happier with me life. I love it all, even the job thing. It's going to grow on me. The more I think about it the better I feel about it. I'm strong and I'll be fine!!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
This is a picture from the first night Chase and I met. We were almost instantly attracted to each other without even talking all that much. We just kinda clicked! Chase asked me out for dinner the next night and that is when our relationship really started.
That was such an amazing week in my life. I thank the Lord daily for Chase and for the way my life has changed since he has come into it. I feel like we have totally completed each other. I couldn't be happier with me life. I love it all, even the job thing. It's going to grow on me. The more I think about it the better I feel about it. I'm strong and I'll be fine!!Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!



great blog post. i am so impressed at the way you are handling this situation. not surprised...just impressed. you have every reason to be confident in your abilities. i've seen alot of folks come and go and you've got "it". the lyrics of a song by the martins (one of my favorite groups) popped in my head when i was thinking about all of this yesterday. i hope you find the words meaningful:
ReplyDeleteWherever You Are
Are you standing
At a crossroad
Wondering which road you should take
And you're dreading
The decision
And a possible mistake
***But the will of God won't lead you
Where the grace of God can't keep you***
You will never be out of His care
Remember that the Lord's already there
Wherever you are
Wherever you're going
God is right there beside you
Seeing and knowing
Wherever you go
He already knows
What lies ahead and what's behind
You'll always find He's never too far
From wherever you are
You are waiting
To hear thunder
And see lightening in the sky
Oh, but God can
Work His wonders
Through a still small voice inside
Just keep listening and learning
And continue on your journey
Following the One who is the way
He's the only road you need to take
It also occurs to me that one of the reasons God allowed you to pass through BP (and i am in no ways limiting Him if He wants to bring you right back)is so that we'd all be privileged to get to know you. i doubt i'd have met you any other way. for that gift, i am thankful!
keep hanging in there, chick! i'll see you on monday!
jane
Allison,
ReplyDeleteCraig went to Green Valley - A GREAT SCHOOL. Keep us posted. This a door opened!
Love you!
Allison