Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday


Sunday morning we got up and went to church and Sunday school, both of which were wonderful. Our past two weeks in our Sunday school class have been on finances and Chase and I have really learned a lot and realized even more about how we need to manage our money.

This class has been wonderful for us. I would recommend it to any couple that is engaged or newly married. It will open your eyes to lots of things that can cause problems in a marriage and the class teaches ways to work through those hard times.
Money is one of the top reasons 50% of marriages end in divorce. So Chase and I are all ears for the advice they give on this subject. Already I can tell we are on the right track. Yay!

After church we hurried home because I was in charge of making green bean casserole and I hadn't cooked it yet. Oops! I went to the Baron's game instead of cooking it the night before. But it turned out great and we got to my Aunt and Uncles house on time. Hooray for that! We took our Easter pictures in the back yard before going to lunch.
Only part of my fairly big family was able to make it Sunday but we still had a great time and missed everyone who couldn't be there.
This is our family picture from Easter lunch.
Here is our little family picture that we tried to take with Marley but she was NOT cooperating. Oh well, better luck next year.
We had a great day and we're so thankful for the sacrifice that was made for our sins and for the resurrection of our savior so that we can be free. Praise be to God!!

Happy Easter from the Williamson's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Pregnancy Ticker