Saturday, April 18, 2009

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Trevor Lobdell...
and Ashley.
I had to borrow/steal this picture from Ashley's facebook page because I sadly did not get a good picture of the happy couple. So thanks Ash for not getting mad at me. hehe!

The Lobdell's were married at First Baptist Church of Pelham on April 18th.
The reception followed at Prince of Peace Catholic Church in Hoover. The ceremony and reception were beautiful and everything went perfect. The weather was wonderful all day!!
They are such a sweet couple! Chase and I are very excited for them!!!
This is Ashley and I before the wedding. She was in the wedding party as you can tell. Their dresses were beautiful!!
Here is our little family. I got to sit with them a lot since Chase was a groomsman, he wasn't around much at the beginning of the reception. Fun Times with the in-laws!
Chase was so very handsome in his tux. We had a wonderful time dancing the night away and hanging out with our friends.
Here is another picture of my sweet in-laws. They are quite a hoot!!

Congratulations Tiff and Trevor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Pregnancy Ticker