Last week I received an e-mail from Jessica, our photographer, that had a link to a slideshow of some of our pictures. They are AMAZING!!! Here is the link to the slideshow. You can view the slideshow here:A lot of you have probably already seen them but I'm really proud of them so I wanted to share again.
A bunch of our friends took some great pictures at the wedding also. Thank you to everyone who was able to come and for sending my pictures. Chase and I love them all!
Well last week was pretty fun. Our first week as a married couple when by without any problems. We are so happy together that it's just wonderful!
Saturday night we stayed at Ross Bridge. The room was really nice and it had a big king size bed in it, which was awesome! We decided to order room service for dinner because we were both too tired to get ready again to go down to Brock's. We had chicken fried chicken, macaroni and cheese and green beans. The food was GREAT! Killer mac and cheese! Sunday morning, we woke up and went to breakfast down at Brock's. The buffet there was wonderful. We were so full once we were finished eating. That morning at 9:30, Chase and I had a couples massage in the Spa. We both thought it was wonderful but it made us a little sore for a few days. After the massage, we headed to lunch with my parents at Mariachi. It was great to be around family once the wedding was over. We were all so relaxed. Once we got back home we opened some gifts and washed laundry. I think we even cooked dinner. I can't remember now, maybe I should have blogged about this sooner so I would remember more.Monday meant it was time to go back to work. It wasn't too bad getting up and going to work. I hated to leave home but Chase and I both got up and out of the house. Everyone at work was so excited and asked me for pictures all day long. I seriously couldn't believe they expected me to already have pictures from the wedding back. Silly ladies! I think we had frozen pizza for dinner Monday night because we needed to get it out of the freezer. Chase and I are trying to eat more healthy now that the wedding is over. So as soon as we eat up all the bad stuff we'll get straight to that healthy thing.
I think we went to the Rec center Monday and Wednesday night so that was a pretty good start. Chase had guys night Thursday and I had dinner with my parents at there hosue. It was nice to have dinner at my old home again, even though I missed being with Chase a lot while he was with the guys. Thursday night we went to dinner at Olive Garden and it was wonderful. Olive Garden is one of my most favorite places to eat.
Friday when I got home from work Chase had gotten me a really sweet card. I love sweet card surprises! That afternoon, Chase and I went down to Cobblestone and we both got some cowboy boots. I've been wanting some for a while now. Mine are my early Valentine's present so I still have to get something for Chase before next weekend. (We leave next Thursday afternoon on our honeymoon.)

Saturday, Chase had to work most of the day and Saturday night we went to Yuki for dinner and had some great sushi. We LOVE sushi and edemame! Then we went home and watched TV in bed after playing with Marley for a little while. Also on Saturday I took Marley for her first all over hair cut and it turned out awful. The lady shaved her whole body, even her head! I'm so sad, but the good thing is hair grows back. I'll have to post a picture when I get home.
Saturday, Chase had to work most of the day and Saturday night we went to Yuki for dinner and had some great sushi. We LOVE sushi and edemame! Then we went home and watched TV in bed after playing with Marley for a little while. Also on Saturday I took Marley for her first all over hair cut and it turned out awful. The lady shaved her whole body, even her head! I'm so sad, but the good thing is hair grows back. I'll have to post a picture when I get home.
Sunday, Chase had to work again both in the morning and that afternoon. I worked out at the Rec center again while I waited on him to come back home. We ran some erronds and then we went to work again yesterday afternoon and I helped Chase clean up his office and we put the thermamoters back in the tanks. That was pretty cool! Chase is so good at his job!!!! I love him!! We cooked really good lunch and dinner yesterday. Yum Yum!!!!
Well I'm sorry this post was so long but I wanted to update everyone on how our first week went. It was great!! I'm turning into a pretty good wife and Chase is a great husband!


your dress is beautiful! Congratulations on your marriage!
ReplyDelete