1. She wakes up because she needs to go out. I don't understand how she can have to pee 3 times in one night and has not had any water to drink since 8pm. hmm?
2. I need a new feeding schedule for her but since I'm not at home during the day I'm not sure what changes I can really make I feed her before work and as soon as I get home in the afternoon and then again at dinner time.
3. Potty training is killing Chase and I both. She doesn't like the grass at night because it's wet. So she won't go to the bathroom outside but as soon as we come in, she pees on the floor.
*Seriously, I do love her but this is just hard.*
Does anyone have any suggestions? Should I leave a little bit of food for her when I go to work so she isn't starving by the time I get home from work and should I stop giving her water at 6pm so maybe she won't have to potty as much at night? She's almost 12 weeks old and I'm not sure how old she'll be when we figure this out but the sooner the better.Have a good day!


It will get better once she gets in a routine. The older she gets, the bigger her bladder will get also so she won't always have to go out at night. =) We kinnel trained Scarlett which worked really well.
ReplyDeleteMy goodness...Marley and Will sound exactly the same! We just pray for the young souls! Good luck!
ReplyDelete